Are you struggling, either as an individual or in the context of a relationship?
Are you looking for inward peace and answers to some of life’s deepest and most puzzling questions?
Larry Walker, LPC can help. Since 1998, Larry Walker has built a reputation for healing and understanding at his counseling practice in Beaumont, TX. Combining his roles as both therapist and pastor, Larry Walker integrates his Christian faith into the advice, guidance and listening he offers to his clients.
Whether you’re struggling to maintain good mental health or you find yourself feeling trapped in an unhealthy relationship, Larry Walker will offer the listening ear and faith-filled perspective that you need now. Over the 18 years of his practice, he’s earned the following professional credentials:
• Licensed professional counselor (LPC)
• APA-certified professional counselor
• Board certified in integrated medicine
• Certified relationship specialist
• Certified anger resolution therapist
• Trained psychotherapist
Isn’t it time you reached out for help? Call (409) 833-6747 today to schedule an appointment with Larry Walker, LPC, PLLC.
1. You need to talk it out. Sometimes the most important thing is to get it off your chest. If you’re holding in your emotions, Larry will be a listening ear.
2. You’ll find perspective. Often when we try to overcome personal obstacles on our own, we end up losing sight of the bigger picture. Larry will bring a second set of eyes to your personal or relational struggle.
3. You’ll find faith. Larry Walker welcomes people of all walks of life into his practice to discover how spiritual faith can become a useful part of the healing process.
• Anger therapy
• Anxiety therapy
• Christian therapy
• Communication therapy
• Depression therapy
• Family therapy
• Marriage counseling
• Grief counseling
• Parent counseling